RULES AND REGULATION
- Parents or guardians should understand that they cannot dictate the principal/management and that the principal/management has a right to say on what conditions they will admit or retain pupils in their school.
- Care is taken to ensure that no untoward mishap occurs , neither in the school premises, nor while the children ,or while the children are in the school bus, or at a picnic, the school will bear no financial responsibility.
- Each student must have their own calendar and bring it to school each day. Parents should check the calendar of their children from time to time.
- Student should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all working days.
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Girls should get their hair-cut if it is below their shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others. This also includes respect for school property. No students should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on walls, furniture or in anyway damage things that belong to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the class teacher or principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who caused it.
- Students must look after their own belongings, coats, raincoats, caps, jerseys, umbrellas, tiffin & all books must be marked with the name & class of the owner. It is not advisable for a student to have money or any other valuable article with them. Students of Std. I to VIII are not allowed to use wristwatches in the school. However, neither expensive watches nor other valuables are to be used in school.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable article (like expensive watches, pens, or other items) to school.
- Students are not to wear any jewellery to school (e.g. chains, rings, bangles, bracelets etc). Girls may wear only one pair of small ear rings or studs if they wish so.
- Students who come to school in the care of servants should never leave before the servant arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Those who go alone should be prompt in returning straight home.
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bulling & use of foul language are punishable offences.
- The school reserves right to suspend or take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Regular attendance & study habits, prompt obedience, courtesy in speech & conduct, cleanliness of dress & person, a short haircut are expected from each student.
- Students' birthdays may be celebrated in a modest way i.e by distributing sweets or small chocolates only.
School Telephone No:-02952-290032. Do not ring the office except in urgent cases. Student & Staff will not be called to attend the call.
- Parents /guardians & others may not go the class to see the students or any teachers during school hours without permission. Permission will be granted rarely & only in exceptional cases. Members of the staff should be met only when they are not actually teaching, an appointment with them should be made beforehand.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in helping the children's progress. They should check the bags of children for any circular, notice or invitation that may have been issued.
- Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address or telephone numbers.
- Children when sick should not be sent to school.
- For any specific medical problem, the parents must inform the school authority prior to the session.
- Any communication by the parents should be addressed to the Principal.
- Students who have been sick, must bring a medical certificate from their doctor on re- joining the school.
- Parents should fill up the “Record of non-Attendance” for each day the student is absent from school stating the reason for absence.
- A students who has been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to the class without a letter from the parents addressed to the class teacher, stating the reason for the absence.
- Leave for going out of station should be approved prior to proceeding on leave.
- In case of emergency, parents will be informed & they will have to report to the Principal. They are not to go to the classes directly.
Late Arrival in School:
- All late arrivals (if they arrive after the gate has been closed) will have to be accompanied by the parents.