7-A Behind R.T.O, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
schoolmanagement@email.com
+ 91 - 555 9900

ABOUT US

ABOUT US

Established as an Anglo Vernacular School in year 1887 by Kayastha Community of Jodhpur. Land was donated by late Munshi Shubh Lalji, a philanthropist who envisioned the need of education for overall development of Kayastha Community as also for the society at large.